Taxi Insurance UK – what are the options?
Taxi insurance brokers are usually the best option to get cheap taxi insurance.
Why? Here are the top 5 reasons
1) Taxi insurance brokers are have access to a number of specialist schemes and rates – so they can shop around to get you the best taxi insurance rates depending on your individual circumstances and the areas you will be covering
2) Getting cheap taxi insurance quotes is great – BUT beware that your policy gets you the appropriate levels of cover!! Its no good accepting a cheap taxi insurance quote and then having an accident and being off the road for days or even weeks! This will cost you far more in lost income than the money you saved on insurance. Make sure that your taxi insurance includes a 24/7 accident helpline and replacement vehicle so you can keep earning money!
3) Some Taxi insurance brokers are now very internet focused and realise that you might want to get a taxi insurance quote online as many taxi drivers work shifts. insure TAXI have a website where you can get an online taxi insurance quote and also visit the frequently asked questions section which answers most questions about taxi insurance
4) Taxi insurance brokers like insureTAXI speak to taxi drivers about insurance for taxis day in, day out. Who better to speak to when you are obtaining a taxi insurance quote. They can also save you money on taxi breakdown cover
5) A taxi insurance broker can help you get taxi fleet insurance. If you have 3 or more taxis, a taxi fleet insurance quote will probably be cheaper than individual taxi insurance quotes. So by having fleet insurance for taxis, you would both save money and time as you only have to manage one policy. You might want to consider taxi office insurance as well if you own a taxi firm
insureTAXI do the full range of UK taxi insurance – private hire taxi insurance, public hire taxi insurance, fleet taxi insurance and public liability insurance.