If an accident is to occur on the roads whilst you are out and about in your taxi and you do need to make a claim, here is a step by step guide of the process you will need to take. Firstly, you will need to collect some details and as much information as possible after the accident has taken place so that when you make your claim we are able to establish exactly what has happened.
What information will you need to collect?
- Contact numbers
- The registration of all vehicles involved
- The colour, make and model of all vehicles
- Take pictures, if possible, which may determine who was at fault
- A description of the weather or anything unusual: road quality or lighting
This information collected should be from any drivers, passengers or witnesses.
Once the trauma of the accident has died down and everyone involved is safe, you should get in touch with us as soon as possible. Call us on 0333 2000 094 or download the app and we will put you in the direction of Kindertons Accident Management 0343 509 4900 as they are InsureTAXI’s 24 hour accident management partners and they will take care of everything.
What will Kindertons do for you?
- Firstly, either call or download the app
- They will ensure your journey with them goes as smooth as possible
- Give you a fleet car which is a similar size and model to your current vehicle and deliver it to your ideal location free of charge
- They will establish who is liable for any damage and costs of repairs
- Speak to all parties involved including insurance providers and any witnesses
- If your vehicle cannot be repaired due to damages, Kindertons will allow you to keep your hire car until you have received your settlement cheque
Needless to say, everyone who is a part of InsureTAXI will make sure that your claim is handled efficiently and with care. It is important to make sure that our customers are pleased with the way they have been treated and the service they have received. We are more than happy to help any of our customers so if you do need to make a claim, you know where we are!
We hope this guide has been useful for you and you have enjoyed reading it!