We specialise in finding great deals on public hire insurance for taxi owners and as one of the largest insurance brokers in the UK, we can guarantee that we will find a suitable quote which suits your needs.
Our experience allows us to find cost-effective public hire taxi insurance quotes in minutes, with some deals which are exclusive to our company. We even have access to some policies and schemes which other brokers around the country may not have and these potential savings can be passed onto our customers.
Excellent Prices and High-Quality Cover
We are determined to find the most affordable, appropriate public hire taxi insurance for your vehicle without compromising the amount of cover that you receive with your policy.
We even help you shop around for a new policy once your existing one runs out, ensuring that you continue to receive the best possible deals when it comes to protecting your vehicle.
Whether you are looking to insure a single vehicle or a fleet (minimum of 3 vehicles), we will try our best to find you a public hire insurance policy that suits your needs. Even if you are located within a busy city, where rates can be higher, we’ll try and save you money.
Benefits of our Public Hire Insurance:
- Very competitive public hire insurance premiums in the UK
- Pay annually or monthly, direct debit available*
- Up to 65% no claims bonus, plus introductory discounts*
- All vehicles catered for – black cab, MPV, minibus
- FREE plated replacement vehicle for non-fault accidents*
- Dedicated account manager – one point of contact
- 24/7 accident helpline – keeping you on the road
- FREE Risk Management services for FLEET owners*
*Terms, conditions and policy limitations may apply.
Contact us today for a competitive Public Hire Quote
Our taxi insurance specialists are on hand to deal with any enquiries you may have about public hire insurance policies and are able to provide you with impartial, reliable quotes.
Remember – all of our advisors deal with public hire taxi drivers & fleets day in and day out – so they really understand your insurance requirements.