insureTAXI November Bulletin
November 27, 2018
The insureTAXI team pride themselves on providing clients with excellent service coupled with exceptional cover; if you’ve been happy with our service please don’t forget to recommend us to your friends, family, colleagues and business connections.
Please email email@example.com with their contact details and your name and postcode.
The team at insureTAXI do their utmost to exceed your expectations and make your insurance experience as easy as possible.
Therefore, if you recommend us to friends and family and they take out a policy with insureTAXI, you will receive £50 from us as a thank you.
To recommend someone. please visit www.insuretaxi.com/recommend-a-friend or give us a call on 01704 808688. Even if they are not due for renewal yet, please get in touch and we will contact them closer to the time. Alternatively, if we have exceeded your expectations, please leave us a review – we would like to hear from you!
At insureTAXI, we are also able to offer weekly insurance for your taxi. We would welcome the opportunity to quote for you. This is ideal for short term taxi drivers who many drive during seasons like Christmas or who may want to earn some extra cash for a few weeks.
We offer weekly taxi insurance as little as £45 a week* for drivers who drive for Liverpool, Sefton, Knowsley, St Helens, West Lancashire, Wirral and Halton councils.
Our specialist weekly taxi insurance term has access to competitive rates for:
Call our team for a quotation on 01704 808688.
- What is your name, job title and location? John Murphy, Sales Executive based at the insureTAXI Centre of Excellence in Southport
- How long have you been working in insurance for? 12 years!
- What does your job entail? Serving face to face clients, inbound and outbound clients, liaising with the insurance company accounts team, claims team and underwriting team
- How did you get into insurance? Through the Liverpool Echo Newspaper. A job was advertised for Aviva in Water Street, Liverpool
- Favourite part of the job? The challenge! You never know what you’re coming into each day, every day is different
- What is it like being part of insureTAXI? I have worked here for nearly 4 years, great staff and great atmosphere
- Why should potential customers take our their insurance with you? Our department is compliant, consistent, fair and has high reviews on our social media sites. We have no major complaints, and our reputation as a team and business has grown from September 2015 to now with compliments from the insurer Collingwood (David Martin) praising me and my colleague for our hard work.
- Is there any particular insurance policies/ schemes that are competitive at your branch? Short term taxi insurance
Call John and the team for a quotation on 01704 808688.
The insureTAXI app
If an accident is to occur on the roads whilst you are out and about in your taxi and you need to make a claim, we can help you.
You will be able to use the app to submit the details of an accident and this will go straight to Kindertons – our 24 hour accident management partners. You will be able to submit the details of the accident straight away:
- Where the accident was (our app has GPS if you don’t know your exact location)
- The date of the accident
- Photos of the vehicles at the scene
- The third party details
- Point out on a diagram within the app where exactly the damage is on your vehicle